Congratulations: Your adventure is about to begin! To start on your journey, register for the TOEFL® test online today. Online registration is quick and easy—just follow these steps to get started:
- First, select your location to see available test dates and test centers in your area. If you’re testing in China (except Hong Kong and Macau), register here.
- Next, create a profile and click Confirm. This takes you to your Home Page where you will register.
- Under My Tests, select Register for a Test.
Not able to register online? We also offer options to register by phone or by mail:
How to Register by Phone
- Review the Registration Form (PDF) before you call.
- Select your location to find the phone number for your Regional Registration Center.
- Call the Registration Center to complete your registration by phone.
How to Register by Mail
- Download and fill out a Registration Form (PDF). Be sure to spell your name exactly as it appears on the identification you will bring on test day.
- Select your location to find the mailing information for your Registration Center.
- Mail your completed form with payment to the Registration Center. Forms must be received at least four weeks before your test date.
When you register, don’t forget to sign up for TOEFL® Search Service to get matched to colleges, universities and postgraduate schools. Find out more